Commercial Landscaping Maintenance Opportunities
NOW HIRING 2016 SEASON - JOIN OUR TEAM
At Romeiro's Landscaping, we are looking for energetic and enthusiastic people who have a desire to succeed. Be part of a great team that has opportunities in managerial, sales, technical and service positions. There is always room to grow at Romeiro's Landscaping
Landscape Maintenance Foreman
We are currently seeking Commercial Landscape Foremen to join our growing maintenance team. The primary responsibility of a foreman is to coordinate and monitor the performance of the crew. Communicate with management to ensure all properties are maintained to the highest quality of service. Please see below for requirements for all duties and responsibilites for all maintenance employees.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in commerical landscaping maintenance
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Be effective as a team leader and have good time management skills
- Able to delegate responsibility and help train staff
- Priority on quality, people skills and goal oriented
- Valid drivers license required
Landscape Maintenance Laborer
Due to our continued growth, Romeiro’s Landscaping is hiring a Maintenance Laborer to join our team. This role supports machine operator’s equipment. Candidate to perform a variety of tasks, which may include any combination of the following: Mowing, trimming, planting, watering, fertilizing, digging, raking, weeding and pruning on large commercial properties. High quality and fast paced work expected. Must be quick leaner and take direction well as part of daily activities.
- Mow or edge lawns, using power mowers or edger.
- Care for established lawns by mulching, weeding, grubbing, removing thatch or trimming around flower beds, walks or walls.
- Prune or trim trees, shrubs, or hedges using shears, pruners.
- Gather and remove litter
- Care for natural turf fields making sure the underlying soil has the required composition to allow proper drainage and to support the grasses used on the fields.
- Rake, mulch and compost leaves.
- Plant flowering plants, trees, shrubs, mulch installation
Please contact our office if further information is needed, fax your resume to 781-297-7818 or email to tfitzgerald@romeiroslandscaping. Applications are also available in our office, located at 1790 Washington Street, Stoughton MA.
Click on the link below to download the application for Romeiro's Landscaping.
Romeiros Landscaping Application